Winternals ERD Commander 2007 ISO BOOTABLE
When your server or workstation won’t boot, you need ERD Commander 2007. ERD Commander 2007 boots dead systems directly from CD into a Windows-like repair environment. You’ll have full access to the dead system’s volumes, so you can diagnose and repair problems using tools located on the ERD Commander 2007 Start menu. And you’ll have built-in network access to safely move data off of, or on to, the dead system. With ERD Commander 2007 you can repair a system quickly and easily, saving you time and rescuing your critical data.
· Boots dead systems directly from CD
· Easy, familiar Windows-like interface
· Intuitive Solution Wizard helps you select the right tool to correct your system issue
· Includes Crash Analyzer Wizard to pinpoint the cause of recent system crashes for repair
· Allows complete disk sanitizing/data removal with Disk Wipe utility
· Includes the Locksmith utility to reset lost Administrator passwords
· Includes FileRestore so that you can quickly find and recover deleted files
· Provides access to XP Restore Points on unbootable Windows XP systems
· Detect malware and other applications that may be consuming system resources
· Includes an Internet browser to facilitate downloading needed files and patches
· Compares key info on unbootable systems with that of a working system for diagnosis and troubleshooting
· Automatically identifies and replaces critical system files that have become corrupt
· Allows for formatting and partitioning of disks
· Provides emergency removal capability for faulty hotfixes
· Built-in network access to safely copy data to/from dead systems
· Repair and diagnostic tools located on Start menu
· Repair tools include System Restore tool, System File Repair, Service and Driver Manager, Hotfix Uninstall Wizard, Locksmith, Registry Editor, Explorer, Disk Management, and Command Prompt
· Data recovery tools include Disk Commander and FileRestore
· Diagnostic tools include Crash Analyzer Wizard, System Compare, Autoruns, Event Log Viewer, System Information, TCP/IP Configuration, and Logical volumes utilities
· Compatible with Windows NT, 2000, XP,VISTA and Server 2003
2. Remote Recover
To repair an unbootable system via the network, choose Remote Recover. Remote Recover lets you use your network to access the disk drives on a remote machine exactly as if they were installed on your own system. You can boot a damaged system via CD, diskette or PXE-downloaded image, then access its drives remotely from your host Windows 2000, XP, or Server 2003 system. Once the remote systems volumes have been mounted, you can perform any operations on them as if they were local, including safely removing viruses using the antivirus software on your host machine while the infected machine is offline. Remote Recover does not require that an operating system be installed on the client machine in order to operate, so it can be used for performing installations on new machines in addition to repairing or restoring dead systems.
3. NTFSDOS Professional
If you need to access NTFS drives from MS-DOS, NTFSDOS Professional is the solution. NTFSDOS Professional allows you to create a boot diskette with which to boot NT systems. The diskette contains an MS-DOS environment where you can easily mount NTFS drives with drive letters and run DOS programs to read, write, repair, or otherwise modify the drives just as you would on FAT drives. You can run DOS-based antivirus software in the NTFSDOS environment to disinfect a system while the OS is safely offline. NTFSDOS Professional is a powerful tool to repair corrupt files or configuration problems that prevent Windows NT, 2000, XP, and Server 2003 systems from booting.
4. Crash Analyzer Wizard
You can quickly determine the most likely cause of a system crash using Crash Analyzer. This easy-to-use Wizard guides you through the steps of selecting the most recent system crash dump file, then reports on the driver that is most likely to have caused the crash, so that you can apply the appropriate changes to correct the issue or to prevent it from re-occurring.
FileRestore allows you to quickly and easily recover files that have been lost or deleted from your computer. FileRestore can bring back files that would otherwise be gone for good, including files emptied from the Recycle Bin, deleted by application programs and remote processes, lost with removed directories, or deleted via a command prompt.
6. Filemon Enterprise Edition
Troubleshoot issues associated with file system activity on any system on your network remotely with Filemon Enterprise Edition. Filemon provides a continuous, real-time display of all file system accesses occurring on a particular system. For remote troubleshooting of file system issues, there’s not a more useful tool than Filemon.
7. Regmon Enterprise Edition
Diagnose problems associated with Registry activity on any system on your network remotely with Regmon Enterprise Edition. Regmon provides continuous, real-time data on the Registry activity occurring on a particular system. For remote diagnosis of Registry problem, there’s not a more useful tool than Regmon.
8. AD Explorer
Find, modify, add, and delete Active Directory objects and attributes with AD Explorer. AD Explorer displays information in two panes. The Object Pane is the left-hand pane that displays Active Directory objects. The Attribute Pane is the right-hand pane that displays attributes of the object selected in the Object Pane.
9. Insight for Active Directory
Use Insight for Active Directory to troubleshoot conflicts that are occurring with mission-critical applications such as e-mail and messaging, databases, and CRM, and prevent access to corporate directories, system log-in, and File and Print sharing. Insight for Active Directory provides a real-time view of the internals of Active Directory transactions on the local machine so that you can pinpoint the precise cause of conflicts and resolve them.
10. TCP Tools
TCP Tools, which include TCPView Professional Edition and TCPVStat, are essential tools for network and application diagnosis and troubleshooting. TCP Tools displays all active TCP and UDP endpoints on your system, indicating which process is associated with each local and remote IP address and relaying continuous, detailed real-time data on your system’s TCP/IP activity.